It’s easy, loads of FUN and suitable for ALL MUMS from beginners to multiple master divisions through to RX!!
- Registration to the Online qualifier opens 18th August 2021
- Register yourself for the FittestMum online qualifier
- Pick your chosen division…with multiple divisions including multiple master’s divisions, FittestMum is suitable for ALL mums!
- FittestMum is open to ALL mums worldwide (how cool is that!)
- Once registered we will send you an email with a unique code and a link to upload your scores to the reps n time website
- We will release 4 WODS (1 per day across 4 days)
- You will have 4 weeks to complete all 4 WODS from 1st November – 30th November 2021
- You can repeat the WODS as many times and you like and complete them in any order you like within the date range of the competition.
- You need a Judge who is confident in the movements and is also willing to NO REP you when needed.
- You DO NOT have to video your workouts, however, if we need to clarify one of your workouts we will contact you, and potentially ask you to redo with video evidence.
- You must enter ALL your scores by 30th November 2021 at 11:59 pm.
- Top 30 athletes in RX, INT, Scaled and Beginners division will qualify and be invited to register for the FittestMum Finals Day
- Top 24 athletes in each Masters division will qualify and be invited to register for the FittestMum Finals Day..
- Finals Day will be held at Barfoot & Thompson Stadium, Kohimarama, Auckland 19th February 2022
- Please note, if you are wanting to compete at the Finals Day you MUST register for the online qualifier.
Register today with your mum crew to get amongst the action – We hope to see you ALL on the FittestMum leaderboard soon!