it’s easy, loads of FUN and suitable for ALL MUMS from beginners to multiple master divisions through to RX!!
- Register yourself for the FittestMum online qualifier (Add link to registration)
- Pick a division (there is one for ALL levels)
- It is open to ALL mums worldwide (how cool is that!)
- We will release 4 WODS (1 per day across 4 days)
- We will send you an email with a unique code and a link to upload your scores to the reps n time website
- You will have 4 weeks to complete all 4 WODS from 4th November – 2nd December 2020
- You can repeat the WODS as many times and you like and complete them in any order you like
- You MUST have someone that is confident in the movements to judge you who is also willing to NO REP you when needed.
- You DO NOT have to video your workouts, however, if we need to clarify one of your workouts we will contact you, and potentially ask you to redo with video evidence.
- You must enter ALL your scores by 2nd December 2020 at 11:59 pm.
- Top 24 athletes in each RX, Intermediate, Scaled and Beginner categories will be invited to the final.
- The top 18 athletes from the other categories will also be invited, to register and compete at the FittestMum Finals day
- Finals Day will be held at Barfoot & Thompson Stadium, Kohimarama, Auckland 20th February 2021
- If you are wanting to compete at the finals day you MUST register for the online qualifier.
Register today to get amongst the action, share it with your gym and all of your Fit Mum friends and we hope to see ALL you amazing mummas on the FittestMum leaderboard soon!